February 17, 2011

A Care Package of Delight




 This was how our crib looked last week.  For the entire week.
I had sick babies.  Even when they are too big to sit in my lap, they are still my babies.


A WONDERFUL package arrived on our doorstep.
A care package from my sweet brother and sister-in-law.  I almost cried.
He's halfway around the world on deployment and she is 1,000 miles away visiting friends and family and yet they took the time to send us a "hug."
 I had never heard of this company, but as I opened the box I decided they should get an A+ for pretty packaging.  Full of happiness.

Look at the yumminess that arrived!
 The food was de.lic.ious.  The chicken soup even had homemade noodles.
As we feasted with delight I thought, "why didn't I think of starting a company like this?"  What a fantastic idea for families to send their hugs to each other from across the country!

2 comments:

Mich said...

What a great idea! You are right, the packaging is soo cute.

Hope the kiddos are feeling better.

Kellie said...

How sweet and thoughtful!!

I hope your crew is feeling better. Mine is on the mend... including me! I must now admit that I am ready for spring!!!!