1. Stay up late and sleep in. (So far, so good)
2. Read a couple of
3. Design a new header for my blog (Checkin' it off the list. You like?)
4. Enjoy the NC mountains (already here and enjoying the view)
5. Peruse the curriculum choices for next school year (aaakk! there are too many choices and I thought it would be easier by now to make decisions!)
6. Work on and hopefully finish preparing a seminar I am giving in 2.5 weeks. (Prayers, please!)
7. Enjoy my momma's cooking (I'm hoping for some apple pancake omelet and flan, but her homemade mac-n-cheese made me very happy tonight) Can we say comfort food??
8. Schedule a family photo session with Sherri. (But then I have to figure out the whole coordinating outfit thing. Suggestions?)
9. Schedule several doctor-ish type appointments for myself that always seem to get pushed aside (You know, girly stuff that isn't nearly as fun as a manicure)
10. Take a break from laundry, dusting, and pretty much any other household chore that calls my name (that's why it's called spring BREAK, right?)
What would you add to this list if it were your spring break?