October 23, 2012

Fall at the Farm


 Our first fall at the farm.
  
Our wicker furniture just got a coat of black paint and I love it on our front porch.  I bought the 6 piece set at a yard sale about 8 years ago.  It started out in a 90's hunter green (remember when hunter green was all the rage??)  Since then the set has been painted white, brown, and now black.  Black is timeless, doncha think?


 I found these giant lanterns at Ikea.  The fall picks and ribbon came from Michaels.  Since I'm a little late to the fall party, they were 50% off.  ;)

 A little fall fun greets us when we enter the mudroom.

 My back porch is beckoning me to come sit with a good book.  I haven't quite managed to squeeze in the time yet, but tomorrow when the kids are having their reading time, I'm going to try to make time.

This week, the colors seemed to burst around the pond.
If you live near me, come for a visit.  I mean it!  We'd love to share the view!

I'm linking up with Southern Savvy Style and Cowgirl Up Party and The Inspired Room

9 comments:

The Morgan Family said...

I wish I lived closer. I would come visit. Gorgeous!! My kids would love the tire swing! Thanks for sharing the pictures and ideas. The Lord has given you such an eye and talent.

Mom said...

It all looks beautiful!

Little Oak Table said...

I live far away, but just may have to come for a visit! We'll have to sit on them there rockin' chairs and drink us a cup of tea! LOL

Anonymous said...

I'm looking so forward to coming for a visit!
Carmen

Bree said...

Beautiful! Congrats on your new home and season of life!

KR said...

I'll be there in 10 minutes. Ha! Seriously, I'd love to come by for a visit. We drove up there several times during construction to see if anyone was home. Can't wait to see it completed! The view is gorgeous. So happy for you. It's hard not to covet, girl!! Just keeping it real! :)

Little Oak Table said...

hey girl! my mason jars came from wal-mart-they are betty crocker mason jars for canning (or in our case sweet tea drinkin')

Anna M said...

You know, every house has a season and your's seems to fit with fall. Love all the colors. Enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

I ABSOLUTELY love love love your farm & would be there in a heartbeat if it didn't involved planes & rental cars..ha ha! Sooo stunning!!