1. Glad that we are on spring break.
2. Gladity-glad that we are on a year-around schedule, so our spring break is TWO weeks long.
3. Glad that I've had two days full of spending time with friends.
4. Super glad that my precious future sister-in-law is so excited about becoming part of our crazy family.
5. The fact that she is a delight, loves my brother, and treats my children so well makes me more than glad.
6. Since I'm on a little spring mental-break, I'm glad I have friends like Gretchen (of the west) and CPQ who gave me the idea to do a Gladi-day.
7. Uber glad for the talents of Girl Creative. Like my new blog duds? She's the best and super reasonable for a blog makeover. Not only do I have a whole new look, I have a new bloggy friend!
8. Glad that it is 11:07pm so I can still call this a GladiWEDNESDAY.
9. Gladder than glad that NCAA basketball is over.
10. Glad that I cleaned up my closet since my eldest tried to use my dirty little secret as an excuse to not clean her closet. Do as I say, not as I do.
11. Glad that I'm not anal about symmetry and lists so that I can end this on an odd number of glads.
What are you glad about today?