June 16, 2010

The 7 Day Date

Hello friends!  I know my blogging has been a little light over the past week and a half.

I've been a little busy.

Celebrating 15 years with this amazing guy:
We had 7 days of togetherness.  No phone, no computer, no work, no cooking, no cleaning.  
Just us.  And room service.  And blue water.  Lots of blue water.

And dinner on our balcony:
And chocolate dipped strawberries:
And some island music:
And hanging out with the locals:

Top things to do on a seven day date:
~watch 2 movies under the stars
~go see a comedian
~watch a musical
~eat more than you ever thought possible
~swim with the dolphins
~sea kayak
~play putt-putt in on the deck of a ship
~snorkel
~ride a giant catamaran
~hold hands


14 comments:

Hana said...

Sounds wonderful! I hope my husband and I can take a 2nd honeymoon someday. We just spent 3 days w/o kids visiting Busch Gardens w/ friends...it was fun, but definitely not a romantic getaway!! Looks like you had a fabulous time!

Joy for the Seasons said...

Sounds blissful!

Anonymous said...

My absolute favorite kind of date. Welcome to the club. SK

Penelope said...

How wonderful for you! My hubby and I celebrated 5 years in Dec but didn't go anywhere because we had just gotten a 4 mo old foster baby. Planning a trip to maui next month!

Runner Mom said...

What a lovely time! So glad that you were able to take time for yourselves. Love the pictures.

Unknown said...

Looks like you had an awesome time! The pictures are amazing!

Kellie said...

Looks like y'all had a great time! :)

Janet said...

Sounds wonderful!! Glad you had a great get a way for your anniversary!!

Dawn said...

oh it sounds amazing! happy anniversary- glad you are celebrating in high style :)

Sandy said...

Glad you went, glad you had a great time, glad you are back (I missed you!) Here's to many more wonderful years together!!!

Amy Kinser said...

What treasured times! Congratulations on your 15 years together. My husband and I just celebrated 20 years last week. God has blessed us tremendously.

Anonymous said...

welcome home! i was wondering how your trip was (as if it could be anything less than fabulous, right?). glad you guys had that special together time trip -- can't wait to read & see more scoop!
- TZ

Mich said...

What a beautiful place. I know it was a blessing to be able to get away together.

Amber said...

I leave a week from today for a Mexican get-away with the husband and I.CANNOT.WAIT.

So glad you had a fabulous time, friend.