2. The making of matches is much more involved than I ever imagined. I am amazed that they are so inexpensive. I now have the Doors' version of Come On Baby Light My Fiya in my head. Now you do too. You're welcome.
3. Why did I pause at The World's Fattest Man the other day? Why oh why would he agree to be filmed in his diaper? I couldn't handle it for more than 3.2 minutes.
4. Why am I disgustingly intrigued by Hoarders? Are there really this many Americans living in filth and with the need to purchase?
5. Probably my most burning question: Are there REALLY that many women who are Pregnant and Don't Know It to make an entire season of shows? Really?! They didn't know it?
6. While we're asking questions, how many different wedding planning/disaster shows are currently playing this season? I haven't found a single one that has drawn me in. Unlike gluttons and hoarders.
7. Other than having 19 (or is it 20 now?) Kids and Counting, I want to be like Michelle Duggar when I grow up. She defines patience and has the sweetest demeanor.
8. Anyone else notice how many "paranormal" shows are currently running? Weird. Nuf said.
9. I used to love HGTV because of the fun decorating ideas and design concepts. Now it needs to be called SHTV ~~ Selling Houses TV Grrrr.....
10. Since the Food Network seems to be going down the competition street, I am so glad that the Cooking Channel (fomerly Fine Living Network) is sticking to what we want to learn more about: FOOD
What's your take on tv lately?