This photo pretty much sums up my wild weekend.
1. For the first time since pre-babies I slept past 10 a.m. on Saturday.
2. I went back to sleep at noon.
3. My "Words With Friends" friends should thank me since I played while under the influence of cold medication. You're welcome.
4. I spent two full days in my bedroom. It was kinda fun staying in bed with my computer, books, tv remote and the humidifier. I caught up on all of my weekend daytime viewing. Um, I'm good for a loonngg time.
5. HGTV and the DIY Network ended up keeping me company. I still love Candace. I still don't love Property Virgins.
6. I mustered enough energy to go to church and I was blessed by two friends. One brought me some delicious pumpkin bars and another gave me a pumpkin candle. Thank you, Angie and Erin. You know me so well.
7. Church and lunch out turned out to be too much so I spent the rest of the afternoon in bed. Sometimes it's nice to have a good
8. I was looking through the pictures on my laptop and ran across this one from Labor Day:
9. I was delighted by the comments and suggestions from my Kids in Church question from last week. I am so blessed by you!
10. We've been in school for 10 weeks. I'm ready for a little break. I've been putting it off because everyone is going strong (except me) and I know that this is the time of year that we accomplish the most. Yet, it's about time for a break. Preferably one that doesn't include cold medication.