March 9, 2008

Recipe Swap

This is a shout out to my friends at the Lysa TerKeurst blog who are doing a recipe swap (I love these!) Check out Lysa's blog at the bottom right of my page.

My favorite Mac-n-cheese recipe is to the right (in my weekly recipe box).
Here is another fave:

Cranberry Apple Casserole

3 cups apples, peeled and chopped
2 cups fresh cranberries
2Tbs. all purpose flour
1 cup sugar

1 cup oatmeal
3/4 cup chopped pecans
1/2 cup flour
1/2 tsp salt
1tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup margarine, melted

Combine 1st four ingredients, mixing well.
Place in a 2 quart greased casserole dish.

Combine remaining ingredients.
Spoon over fruit mixture.
Bake uncovered @350 for 45 min.

This can be served as a brunch side or serve with vanilla ice cream for dessert.
YUMMY!

No comments: