January 8, 2009

For my Kiddos

This is a great big hug for the sweetest, most precious kids in the world.  I love you each DEARLY and I miss you.  I can't wait to see you in two days and wrap my arms around each of you.  

I've missed my little man's snuggles, my youngest daughter's laughter, and my oldest daughter's hugs.  You are the greatest gift that daddy and I have ever received.  What a blessing you are to us in so many ways.  I LOVE being your mommy.  It is the best job in the world!

Remember to be kind to each other. 
Give daddy a special hug for me.

I'll see you in just 2 days!!!!
All my love and hugs and kisses,
Mommy

3 comments:

Lacy said...

You are one precious momma and I know those babies have missed you. I bet it has been amazing!

Shell in your Pocket said...

How sweet..I bet they are ready to see you!
-sandy toe

Anonymous said...

Very sweet - I just found your blog and am enjoying reading it - wanted to say "Hey" in case I get suddenly pulled away without a chance to drop a note