January 1, 2009

Happy New Year 2009

Happy New Year from Austria!

Looking back over the year 2008, I have so much to be thankful for:

1. A healthy family
2. A happy home
3. My precious (and oh-so-talented) Manly Man
4. A trip to Disney World with my parents
5. No leg surgeries for my hubby
6. A lesson in money management
7. My growing relationship with the Creator of all
8. Enjoying my parents
9. My relationship with my in-laws
10. The blessing of my new bloggy friends as well as my dear real-life friends!

Life is meant to be enjoyed.  Savor every moment.

5 comments:

Shell in your Pocket said...

Great list!!!!
Happy New Year to you in Austria!
-sandy toes

Gigi said...

Happy New Year! Reading your list helped me to focus on my blessings as well- thanks for the reminder.

Lacy said...

Austria! Amazing you are so blessed to see such beauty. I hope you are having the time of your life. Happy New Year and I look forward to seeing more!!!

jeanne @ Inspiring Ideas said...

Hope you are having the trip of a lifetime! Praying your husband is blessed with much patience and happy children while you are away! Enjoy the amazing sights and sounds of Europe!

Momofgirls said...

Beautiful list! Can't wait to see pictures from your trip!!

Happy New Year!