2. Fatteningly glad that the weekend included crepes. Twice.
3. Oh-so-glad that my brother is getting married in less than two weeks to the girl of his dreams.
4. Glad that my bridesmaid dress and the girls' junior dresses are ready at the tailor. Not so glad that the alterations will cost almost half of the dresses. But we'll keep things happy here today...
5. Glad beyond words for air conditioning. I do not like NC summers. Period. If I were "independently wealthy" I'd be living in Maine for the summer. Since I am neither independent, nor wealthy, I'll just be thankful for a.c. :)
6. Glad that the long weekend took us to one of the "Top 10 McDonalds in the World" according to the Food Network. It is at the Biltmore Village in Asheville, NC. Yes, it was pretty amazing; complete with a baby grand piano and a stone fireplace.
7. Glad for the ability to request/browse my local public library online.
8. Glad Target has a coffee bar and that I got to grocery shop alone last night. Thanks, mom!
9. Very glad to be back on my healthy eating plan after falling off the wagon for the whole. long. weekend.
10. Extra glad that my sweet man works so hard to provide for his family.
What are you glad for today?