10. "Mom, why did God make horseflies? I'm gonna ask Him when I get to heaven."
9. Friend drove her minivan off our driveway and into the ditch. 2 strangers stopped to help but didn't speak English. I think they were Spanish speaking angels. Their solution was pure genius. And, they wouldn't even accept thank you money.
8. Chic-fil-a peach shake. Nuf' said.
7. 5 year old's description of seeing a Great Dane (ever so innocently): "Mom, it was as tall as your boobies." Really. Didn't know you knew that word.
6. Same 5 year old: Mom, did you know that your friend _______ has boobies?
Mom: yes, honey, all ladies have them.
5 year old: Even her?!
Must be the topic of the week. Fabulous.
5. Catching up with long lost college friends through Facebook. (I tried not to use the word of the week while doing this.)
3. Finishing a fun week of VBS with adorable 4 and 5 year olds.
2. Making it through 2 weeks without any duck poop in my yard
1. Knowing that the beach is just 3 days away