2. I will be having an awesome GIVEAWAY soon. You won't want to miss out on this one.
3. Have you found Pinterest? I'm probably the last person in the world to finally join, but now I see why it is so popular. So much fun. And easy. And addictive. Here's my pinboard if you wanna take a peek. See something you like, just pin it to your own board for a quick reference.
4. Speaking of being the last person on earth to figure something out: I had my first Skinny Vanilla Latte at Starbucks the other day. Yes, I just crawled out from under a rock. I've always been shy of skinny stuff (hey, no snickering!) because of the weird aftertaste. It wasn't there! It was delicious! Do you always get the same fancy coffee drink when you have a splurge? What's your beverage of choice? I'm willing to expand my horizons now. :)
5. I realized today that we are in the middle of our 4th week of school. While other schools are just now starting, it's great to have a whole month under our belt. Just that much closer to fall break, woot woot!
6. I needed to mail a package this week and rather than face the
7. While oot and aboot we stopped by Bath and Body Works for a quick gift. Have you seen/smelled/tried their new fall candle scents? I'm waiting for a coupon or sale. Well, trying to wait patiently because Apple Crumble, Fireside and Oatmeal Raisin Cookie smelled divine. Then, while typing this, I discovered tw0 new scents on their website that make me swoon just by their names: Mountain Leaves and Acorn and Fig. I know, I'm getting ahead of the season...
8. Since it's still August, I'll share one more thing that makes me happy: I love summer corn on the cob. It just speaks summer goodness to me. A meal with corn on the cob, watermelon, and ripe tomatoes makes me happier than a flag on fourth of July.
What makes you happy today?