1. I found myself amused that our oil company still uses a handwritten ledger even though a computer sat on the desk. The multitude of "No Smoking" signs apparently didn't apply to the administrative assistant at the desk. Not so amusing.
2. We ordered butterfly larvae for science. Clearly I wasn't looking at the calendar. It looks like they will be traveling with us for Thanksgiving. The more the merrier?
3. November brings my one of my favorite family past times: building a fire in the fire pit.
Okay, specifically, 'smores over the fire pit. Have you seen these new marshmallows? They are flat, so they fit on a graham cracker better.
They are definitely less messy for kids. My love for a fat, melty mallow was too much, so I put two on each 'smore.
4. I am almost completely healed from my accident. Still tender and a little slower than normal, but back into life, full swing. Well, no swinging yet, but you know what I mean. :)
5. We pulled out the Christmas playlist this week. I'm not ready for the holiday yet, but I do LOVE the music!
Have a FANTASTIC weekend!