May 14, 2012

Thank You

Last week I was reminded of the power of words.
By you.
I began the week at a very low place.  It's been a tough 6 months and I faltered under the weight of it all.  Yes, having the party get rained out was a jagged little pill to swallow, but it was really just the breaking point for my heart.  It was risky to peel away the curtain of my heart and show the pain, but you, my dear friends, showered me with healing words.
 
Thank you for being willing to say, "it's going to be okay."  Your generous, thoughtful words were such a comfort to me.  I was blessed beyond measure by you.  Not only did you leave sweet comments, but I received emails, and even 2 surprise visits from friends.
Thank you for not ignoring my need for an extra (even virtual) hug.  We all hit low places along the walk of life and you were there for me.  I am so blessed to have such caring friends.
Thank you!!




  


1 comment:

Tracey said...

Love you, sweet friend!