July 28, 2008

My First Award!

Thanks to Jen, I've received my FIRST EVER blog award!
Dant-da-da!
I feel so honored!
Now for my acceptance speech ...



Okay, just kidding, I won't blab on and on.

Instead, I'd like to pass this award on to some other deserving bloggers.

1. to Kimba at A Soft Place to Land for her remarkable ability with a spray paint can and her inspiring words.

2. to Lacy at A Sparkle and a Smile, my blog sister-at-heart (even though we've never met and we are many states apart).

3. to Lysa for being my inspiration to write (and for keeping it real).

7 comments:

Lysa TerKeurst said...

Okay... you have so totally blessed me today!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!

Kimba said...

How sweet! Thank you!

Suz said...

Congrats on your award!
Happy Blogging!

Lacy said...

Finally!!! I have tried to post a comment 3x today! I am so excited and beside myself. It is amazing how a sweet gal and a blog award can make one so giddy! THANKS GIRL!!!Ill be passin it on!!!

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

Congrats to you!

The Berry's Patch said...

Congratulations! I love your blog too.

Brandee :-)

Lacy said...

So did you start school????