October 16, 2008

The Power of Changed Lives

Do you ever get discouraged?  Does it sometimes seem that evil is prevailing?
Just watching 30 minutes of the nightly news can do that.

But there is a HOPE.  And it is alive.  No matter how desperate the situation, lives can be changed.

Take the time to watch this ... it is SO worth it!  I guarantee that you will see yourself or someone you love in this video.

I don't usually cry over you tube, but this really touched a tender spot in my heart.
The MS patient made my tears spill ... amazing!
Tell me what you think.

10 comments:

Suz said...

I have tears running down my face. What a powerful message. Thanks for sharing.

Shilo said...

Thanks for sharing that, I was cryin' right along with ya! :)
HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD!!!!!!!

JVS said...

What a wonderful reminder that God can and does change lives, even if it means that we have to go through the fire to be changed! I saw myself in several, and thanks so much for sharing. Definitely worth my time to watch, unlike some of the recent election coverage.

cherry said...

Wow....you may not understand at the moment what he is doing..but in the end..it ALL makes sense. Very powerful message..cherry

Vicki Clifton said...

Thank you so much for posting this. It was just what I needed.

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

I love the new blog design...it's new right? So pretty!
Carrie

Linda said...

I love this. I have seen it before and it made me cry as well.
Blessings,
Linda

Lacy said...

I am so in awe.....wondering what I would write on my cardboard. That has to be the best you tube. I was crying more and more as it got further and further along. I am going to share that with many friends and family. Thanks for keeping us all in blogland reminded of the forgivness and newness we have through Christ.

By the way....love the barn red idea for the wicker table. Thanks so much for your sweet words. I was telling my hometown friends about you tonight how I just think your precious!

Robin said...

Oh my goodness, that was amazing and brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for sharing that special moment and starting my day off right!

Robin
(Suzanne's sister)

Anonymous said...

How do you get that You Tube onto an attachment to send to others???? Miss Dixie