10. Husband left for a manly hunting trip to Arkansas.
9. I threatened to dress in camo and hide among the 4-wheelers to hitch a ride so I could visit all of my Arkansas bloggy friends (give me a shout out if you are from the Greatest Duck Hunting state in the Union).
8. Headed to the NC mountains with 3 kids, 1 dog, homeschool materials and enough snow gear to line the inside of a cruise ship and head to Alaska.
7. Said dog puked no less than 5 times on the way.
6. The only place to pull off I-40 to clean up puke was Harper's Gentlemen's Club.
Fortunately the kids were so traumatized by the amount of regurgitation on the floorboard they didn't even notice the sordid place.
5. Enjoyed an afternoon of this:
Love this action shot
My dad trying to enjoy himself (heehee)
4. Despite the below-norm winter temperatures we've experienced throughout Dec-Jan, Wednesday chose to be warm enough to rain. Not snow. Rain.
Wednesday was our day to ski. Sniff, sniff.
3. Only blogged once. Sorry. I was on vacation... sort of.
2. Drove home in an ice storm (yes, the day after we had rain) and barely avoided a falling icy tree by 2 feet on the winding mountain road.
1. Stayed up until 1:30 a.m. last night to prepare for our first homeschool co-op. Procrastination at its best.
How was your week?