2. I wanna go jean shopping, but I'm gonna stick with my shorts since it's 93 degrees.
3. I wanna complain about our new healthcare benefits, but I'm gonna just pray we don't have any reason to visit the hospital. Ever.
4. I wanna deny that I'm grumbly about my son's wacky baseball practice schedule. I'm gonna just be thankful that my husband is taking on the season's duties.
5. I wanna be able to type this post without interruption. I'm gonna choose to be happy that my children still need me.
6. I wanna read a book in a quiet corner. I'm gonna be thankful that my kids love for me to read aloud to them about King Arthur and other quality literature characters.
7. I wanna rant about the inconsideration of not RSVPing when I've opened up my home to others. I'm gonna put my big girl panties on and not take it personally.
8. I wanna pout because Trader Joe's did not have pimento cheese spread yesterday. I'm gonna see it as an opportunity to make another visit to T.J.s in the very near future.
9. I wanna have a pity party about feeling unappreciated. I'm gonna brag that my husband does a great job of making me feel appreciated in my role here at home.
10. I wanna take credit for coming up with a list of wanna/gonna. I'm gonna be honest and tell you that my dear friend Amber came up with the idea.