August 20, 2012

Last Lil' Bit O Summer Fun

 Since our summer was consumed with moving, before I knew it, we were starting school.  We usually start near the end of July after our summer travels have ended.  This year has been flip flopped all around.  Our travels didn't begin until August.  In the last 2 weeks, we've been to the lake, the mountains and the beach.  School?  What's that? ;)

 Just kidding!  We have had a great start to the school year.  It's been a much smoother transition than years past.  It's hard to believe this will be our 4th year homeschooling.  Time flies!


 I'm so glad we had a little r&r before the craziness of schedules begins.
I'm also so thankful for seasons.  By the end of each season, I have new memories to hold on to and the excitement of what is to come.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

FOUR years!! NO WAY!
Seems like yesterday we were sitting at Starbucks...

Love your photos...your family makes me smile!