Reasons I am in denial about getting old:
10. I love the taste of Kashi, but can't eat it because of the gastrocolic effect it may or may not cause throughout the course of the day.
9. Bathing suit season is upon us. The need for underwire just became a sad reality.
8. I went shopping with my mom and 2 daughters yesterday. The ol' shopping stamina isn't what it used to be. I guess I'm out of practice... anyone want to help me train?
7. I've put off coloring my hair for a week, hoping that if I use enough hairspray, the height of my locks will hide the dark stripe running down my part. Not to mention the fact that I've looked like I'm headed to Texas for a Baptist state convention.
6. I love swim minis. They hide a multitude of
5. Happy hour includes Sonic and 1/2 price Frappuccinos at Starbucks. Happy. Very, very happy.
4. I find myself making strange guttural noises when getting up from the couch.
3. The fact that I'm even doing a post about this subject. 'Nough said.
2. When trying on bridesmaid dresses I discovered, much to my astonishment (yeah right), that I no longer have the body of a 20 year old. Sigh. Deep, sad, sigh.
1. I found myself watching the Teeter HangUps infomercial and wondering how many hours a day I would need to hang upside down to defy the effects of gravity.
Anyone experiencing denial today?